“The foundation of success in life is good health: that is the substratum fortune; it is also the basis of happiness.”
A four day medical health check-up was organized by Manava Bharati School in collaboration with Max Hospital from 16 August, 2018 for the students of the school as per the guidelines of CBSE. A team of doctors and technicians which included ENT surgeons, Dental surgeons, Optometrists among others conducted the tests and provided consultation for general ailments. Nearly 350 students availed the services provided by qualified medical experts from Max Hospital and Drishti Eye Care Centre.
The camp was successfully organized under the guidance of Principal Ms. Nina Pant. The Director of the School Dr. Himanshu Shekhar appreciated and thanked the team of doctors and technicians for their valuable services.
The name of doctors & technicians who conducted the camp are as follows:
- Sneha Dayanand Sose (ENT Surgeon)
- Reena Joshi (Dental Surgeon)
- Anshul Chauhan (Senior Optometrist)
- Ramkumar (Senior Optometrist)
- Rahul Chauhan (Optometrist)
- Alok Kumar (Optometrist)
- Rajender Raturi (Marketing and Sales)
- Diksha Mehta (Nursing Staff)
- Shruti and Ms. Megha (Admin)